Report NEP-IPR-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SHIMBO Tomoyuki & NAGAOKA Sadao & TSUKADA Naotoshi, 2015. "Dynamic Effects of Patent Pools: Evidence from inter-generational competition in optical disk industry," Discussion papers 15132, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, "undated". "Can Intellectual Property Rights Protection Generate Brain Gain from International Migration?," Development Working Papers 374, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Vertesy & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "The Employment Impact of Innovation: Evidence from European Patenting Companies," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0075, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Domenico Depalo & Sabrina Di Addario, "undated". "Shedding Light on Inventors' Returns to Patents," Development Working Papers 375, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, "undated". "Intellectual Property Rights and Diaspora Knowledge Networks," Development Working Papers 380, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Zwick, Thomas & Frosch, Katharina & Hoisl, Karin & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2015. "The power of individual-level drivers of inventive performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Šastitko, Andrej E. & Kurdin, Alexander A., 2015. "Incentives for Process Innovations under Discrete Structural Alternatives of Competition Policy," EconStor Preprints 121851, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.