Report NEP-IPR-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael A. Klein, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Intellectual Property Protection in Developing Countries," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-018, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Saiz, Patricio, 2015. "IPR-beachheads. Babcock & Wilcox's business and innovation strategies in Spain," Working Papers in Economic History 2015/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent datase," GRI Working Papers 196, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Koh, Dongya; Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül; Zheng, Yu, 2015. "Labor share decline and intellectual property products capital," Economics Working Papers ECO2015/05, European University Institute.
- Yu Zheng & Raul Santaeulalia & Dongya Koh, 2015. "Labor Share Decline and the Capitalization of Intellectual Property Products," 2015 Meeting Papers 844, Society for Economic Dynamics.