Report NEP-IPR-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scherer, F. M., 2013. "Patents, Monopoly Power, and the Pricing of Pharmaceuticals in Low-Income Nations," Working Paper Series rwp13-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rudyk, Ilja, 2013. "Deferred Patent Examination," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 416, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Siping Luo & Mary E. Lovely & David Popp, 2013. "Intellectual Returnees as Drivers of Indigenous Innovation: Evidence from the Chinese Photovoltaic Industry," NBER Working Papers 19518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Hélène Dernis, 2013. "A Cross-Country Characterisation of the Patenting Behaviour of Firms based on Matched Firm and Patent Data," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2013. "The Geography of Patenting In India: Patterns and Determinants," MPRA Paper 50595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Megan MacGarvie & Petra Moser, 2013. "Copyright and the Profitability of Authorship: Evidence from Payments to Writers in the Romantic Period," NBER Working Papers 19521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben O. Smith, 2013. "Piracy, Awareness and Welfare in a Required Aftermarket," 2013 Papers psm164, Job Market Papers.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Paul B. Ellickson & Peter Landry & David B. Ridley, 2013. "Pharmaceutical Followers," NBER Working Papers 19522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Amanda Starc, 2013. "How Product Standardization Affects Choice: Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 19527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Bassi & Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2013. "Entry and Product Variety with Competing Supply Chains," CSEF Working Papers 343, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.