Report NEP-IPR-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Schoen & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Joachim Henkel, 2012. "Governance Typology of Universities' Technology Transfer Processes," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-045, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Francis Bidault, 2012. "The dynamics of relational quality in co-development alliances," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2012. "Impacto de las Patentes sobre el crecimiento económico: Un modelo panel cointegrado," ESTUDIOS ECONÓMICOS SIC 010091, SUPERINTENDENCIA DE INDUSTRIA Y COMERCIO.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is innovative firm behavior correlated with age and gender composition of the workforce? Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 291, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brézis, 2012. "Brain Drain and Development Traps," Working Papers 2012-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Bryan Engelhardt & Justin Svec, 2012. "Political Contributions and Insurance," Working Papers 1204, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.