Report NEP-IPR-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2012. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," NBER Working Papers 17999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alireza Naghavi & Yingyi Tsai, 2012. "Cross-Border Intellectual Property Rights: Contract Enforcement and Absorptive Capacity," Working Papers 2012.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "Crowdsourcing patent application review: leveraging new opportunities to capitalize on innovation?," MPRA Paper 38092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & TANG, C. H. Edward, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth," MPRA Paper 38132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Regibeau & Katharine Rockett & Samrawit Mariam, 2012. "Patent Pendency, Learning Effects, and Innovation Importance at the US Patent Office," Economics Discussion Papers 709, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (3ème partie) : Les pools, du cartel à l'abolition partielle du système des patents," CEPN Working Papers hal-00682591, HAL.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (2ème partie) : Les conséquences : la paralysie de l'industrie, le freinage de l'innovation," CEPN Working Papers hal-00682563, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00686007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berndt, Ernst & Dubois, Pierre, 2012. "Impacts of Patent Expiry and Regulatory Policies on Daily Cost of Pharmaceutical Treatments: OECD Countries, 2004-2010," IDEI Working Papers 702, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "Efficiency through openness: the economic value proposition of open source software," MPRA Paper 38088, University Library of Munich, Germany.