Report NEP-IPR-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gans, Joshua S. & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Commercialization Choices and the Interaction between IPR and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 895, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2011. "Value of invention, prolific inventor productivity and mobility: evidence from five countries, 1975-2002," Working Papers halshs-00654501, HAL.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michael McAleer & Chia-Lin Chang, 2012. "What do Experts Know About Ranking Journal Quality? A Comparison with ISI Research Impact in Finance," KIER Working Papers 806, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Michael R. Hammock & Paul Rubin, 2011. "Applications Want to Be Free: Privacy against Information," Emory Economics 1103, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).