Report NEP-IPR-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Bergin, 2011. "Patent Length, Investment and Social Welfare," Working Papers 1282, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Vidal-Sanz, Jose M. & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Avagyan, Vardan, 2011. "Licensing radical product innovations to speed up the diffusion," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb113609, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat, 2011. "Exploring over the Presumed Identity of Emerging Technology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00641765, HAL.
- Gustav Ranis & Mallory Irons & Yanjing Huang, 2011. "Technology Change: Sources and Impediments," Working Papers 1002, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kato, Naonori & Nogawa, Hiroki & Ueda, Masahi, 2011. "Overview of the charging situation for digital contents in Japan: From the viewpoint of compensation for private sound and visual recording," 8th Asia-Pacific Regional ITS Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52332, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbaeck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Working Papers 1122, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.