Report NEP-IPR-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Rullani & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2011. "A Supply Side Story for a Threshold Model: Endogenous Growth of the Free and Open Source Community," DRUID Working Papers 11-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mainak Mazumdar & Meenakshi Rajeev & Subhash Ray, 2011. "Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working papers 2011-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Moonsung Kang, 2000. "Trade Policy Mix under the WTO : Protection of TRIPS and R&D Subsidies," Trade Working Papers 21758, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yuan-Cheih Chang & Phil Yihsing Yang & Tung-Fei Tsai-Lin & Hui-Ru Chi, 2011. "How University Departmens respond to the Rise of Academic Entrepreneurship? The Pasteur's Quadrant Explanation," DRUID Working Papers 11-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- García-García, Jesús & Alonso de Magdaleno, María Isabel, 2011.
"Modelos open source y responsabilidad social
[Open source models and social responsibility]," MPRA Paper 34684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "Counting the Costs of Collective Rights Management of Music Copyright in Europe," MPRA Paper 34646, University Library of Munich, Germany.