Report NEP-IPR-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Triulzi, Giorgio & Scholz, Ramon & Pyka, Andreas, 2011. "R&D and knowledge dynamics in university-industry relationships in biotech and pharmaceuticals: An agent-based model," FZID Discussion Papers 33-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- F. Rullani & L. Zirulia, 2011. "A supply side story for a threshold model: Endogenous growth of the free and open source community," Working Papers wp781, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Schmidt-Ehmcke, Jens & Zloczysti, Petra, 2011. "Industries at the World Technology Frontier: Measuring R&D Efficiency in a Non-Parametric DEA Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 8579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2011. "Research output from university-industry collaborative projects," Working Papers 2011/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Anthony Creane & Chiu Yu Ko & Hideo Konishi, 2011. "Choosing a Licensee from Heterogeneous Rivals," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 779, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2013.