Report NEP-IPR-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Josheski, Dushko & Koteski, Cane, 2011. "The causal relationship between patent growth and growth of GDP with quarterly data in the G7 countries: cointegration, ARDL and error correction models," MPRA Paper 33153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jason Fong, 2011. "Communitywide Database Designs for Tracking Innovation Impact: COMETS, STARS and Nanobank," NBER Working Papers 17404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes Bento, Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2011. "Open strategies and innovation performance," MPRA Paper 31298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M. & Pardo, Rafael & Rama, Ruth, 2011. "Not searching, but finding: Innovation as a non-linear source of the private use of public knowledge," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201106, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).