Report NEP-IPR-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Finardi, 2010. "Temporal and spatial relations between patents and scientific journal articles: the case of nanotechnologies," CERIS Working Paper 201007, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Andreas Schäfer & Maik T. Schneider, 2011. "Endogenous Enforcement of Intellectual Property, North-South Trade, and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/150, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Irimia, Sergiu Ioan & Matei, Ani, 2011. "Open Source Government: Applying New Concepts of Research & Development (R&D) in Public Administration," Apas Papers 399, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- William Latham & Dmitry Volodin & Christian Le Bas & Riad Bouklia Hassane, 2011. "Interregional mobility, productivity and the value of patents for prolific inventors in France, Germany and the U.K," Working Papers 11-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Carsten Burhop & Thorsten Luebbers, 2011. "The design of licensing contracts: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Electrical Engineering in Imperial Germany," Cologne Economic History papers 11, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History, revised Jun 2011.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2011. "What is the True Loss Due to Piracy?: Evidence from Microsoft Office in Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 32597, University Library of Munich, Germany.