Report NEP-IPR-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Naghavi & J. Spies & F. Toubal, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Product Complexity, and the Organization of Multinational Firms," Working Papers wp773, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- A. Naghavi & C. Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers wp774, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sapi, Geza & Suleymanova, Irina, 2011. "Technology licensing by advertising supported media platforms: An application to internet search engines," DICE Discussion Papers 23, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Tomomichi Mizuno & Kazuhiro Takauchi & Takeshi Iida, 2011. "Better technology may be sold for a lower fee: The ad valorem tariff and licensing contract," Discussion Papers 1109, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2011. "On file sharing with indirect Network effects between concert ticket sales and music recordings," DICE Discussion Papers 28, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).