Report NEP-IPR-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Liegsalz & Stefan Wagner, 2011. "Patent examination at the State Intellectual Property Office in China," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-06, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-11-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul A. David, 2011. "Mitigating "Anticommons" Harms to Science and Technology Research," Discussion Papers 10-030, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2011. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- I. Hasnas & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2011. "Open Innovation in a Dynamic Cournot Duopoly," Working Papers wp753, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.