Report NEP-IPR-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of intellectual property," CEPR Discussion Papers 8424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Rui Cartaxo, 2011. "University patenting, licensing and technology transfer: how organizational context and available resources determine performance," Working Papers 2011/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2011. "State-led technological development: A case of China's nanotechnology development," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- SUZUKI Jun, 2011. "The Structure of the R&D Lag in Japanese Firms: R&D project, patent application and commercial use (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae (Simon) Lee & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Is distance dying at last? Falling home bias in fixed effects models of patent citations," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.