Report NEP-IPR-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGARI, Cecilia, 2010. "Bargaining and delay in patent licensing," CORE Discussion Papers 2010077, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2011. "What Economists Know about Open Source Software - Its Basic Principles and Research Results," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "An Analysis of Unilateral and Cross-licensing Based on an Inventor Survey in Japan: Effects of uncertainty, rent dissipation and a bundle of patents on corporate licenses," Discussion papers 11004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & PEITZ, Martin, 2010. "Digital piracy : theory," CORE Discussion Papers 2010060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Block, Joern & Spiegel, Frank, 2011. "Family Firms and Regional Innovation Activity: Evidence from the German Mittelstand," MPRA Paper 28604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisa Lanzi & Elena Verdolini & Ivan Hašcic, 2011. "Efficiency Improving Fossil Fuel Technologies for Electricity Generation: Data Selection and Trends," Working Papers 2011.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- MIYAGIWA, Kaz & SONG, Huasheng & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2010. "Innovation, antidumping and retaliation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Leyden, Dennis & Link, Albert, 2011. "Research Risk and Public Policy: The Relative Research Efficiency of Government versus University Labs," Working Papers 11-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.