Report NEP-IPR-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Della Malva, Antonio & Hussinger, Katrin, 2010. "Corporate science in the patent system: An analysis of the semiconductor technology," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-098, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jérôme Danguy & Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The R&D‐Patent relationship: An Industry Perspective," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2010. "Valuation of innovation: The case of iPhone," MPRA Paper 28042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia & Pretel, David & Saiz, Patricio, 2010. "Colonial Innovation System, Sub-Imperial Institutions and the Creole Elite in Nineteenth-Century Cuba," Working Papers in Economic History 2011/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Schmiele, Anja, 2010. "Intellectual property infringements due to R&D abroad? A comparative analysis between firms with international and domestic R&D activities," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-099, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2011. "Making sense of TTO production function: University technology transfer offices as process catalysts, knowledge converters and impact amplifiers," Discussion Papers 1236, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2011. "Commercialization at Finnish Universities - Researchers Perspectives on the Motives and Challenges of Turning Science into Business," Discussion Papers 1234, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Waters, James, 2011. "The effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on innovation," MPRA Paper 28072, University Library of Munich, Germany.