Report NEP-IPR-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chih-Hsing Liao, 2010. "A Tale of Two Growth Engines: The Interactive Effects of Monetary Policy and Intellectual Property Rights," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Employment Growth from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Rieck, 2010. "Information Disclosure in Innovation Contests," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- David B. Audretsch & Werner Bönte & Stefan Krabel, 2010. "Who Do Scientists in Public Research Institutions Cooperate with Private Firms?," DRUID Working Papers 10-27, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- ONISHI Koichiro & OWAN Hideo, 2010. "Incentive Pay or Windfalls: Remuneration for employee inventions in Japan," Discussion papers 10049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Richard Watt, 2010. "Revenue Sharing as Compensation for Essential Inputs," Working Papers in Economics 10/62, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.