Report NEP-IPR-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pere Arqué Castells, 2010. "Venture capital and innovation at the firm level," Working Papers 2010/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Amit Shovon Ray & Sabyasachi Saha, 2010. "Drivers of Academic Research and Patenting in India: Econometric Estimation of the Research Production Function," Working Papers id:2476, eSocialSciences.
- Appelt, Silvia, 2010. "Authorized Generic Entry prior to Patent Expiry: Reassessing Incentives for Independent Generic Entry," Discussion Papers in Economics 11476, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Samaniego, Roberto, 2009. "Financing Creative Destruction," MPRA Paper 22348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing engines of growth: innovation and standardization," IEW - Working Papers 483, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Katalin Erdõs & Attila Varga, 2009. "The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional Growth in Europe?," Working Papers 2009/7, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Dec 2009.