Report NEP-IPR-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2009. "Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights, Software Protection & Development in the South Mediterranean Countries," MPRA Paper 21650, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2010.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:142010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Kadiri, Molk & Alaoui Belghiti, Moulay Abdelaziz, 2010. "Digital Rights Management, Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Economic development: The case of digital piracy in the South Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 21609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2010.
- Carlota Perez, 2010. "The financial crisis and the future of innovation: A view of technical change with the aid of history," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 28, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2010. "Corporate governance and innovation: an organizational perspective," MPRA Paper 21495, University Library of Munich, Germany.