Report NEP-IPR-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009. "The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?," Working Papers XREAP2009-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2009. "Collective Rights Organizations and Upstream R&D Investment," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 457, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Komulainen, Mari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2009. "Does State Street lead to Europe? The case of financial exchange innovations," Research Discussion Papers 22/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Carliss Y. Baldwin & Eric von Hippel, 2009. "User, and Open Collaborative Innovation: Ascendent Economic Models," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-038, Harvard Business School.
- Saradindu Bhaduri & Hemant Kumar, 2009. "Tracing The Motivation To Innovate: A Study Of 'Grassroot' Innovators In India," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2009. "Incomplete Property Rights and Overinvestment," Working Papers 0902, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.