Report NEP-IPR-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margaret Kyle & Anita McGahan, 2009. "Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS," NBER Working Papers 15468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martinsson, Gustav & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Impact of Economic Crises on Innovation Activity: Firm Level Evidence from Patent Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 200, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & René KEMP (University of Maastrich) & Frans P. de VRIES (University of Stirling), 2009. "Patents as a Measure for Eco-Innovation," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009. "The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?," Working Papers 2009/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nicolas CARAYOL (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Lorenzo CASSI (CES, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne - CNRS), 2009. "Who\'s Who in Patents. A Bayesian approach," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Pierre Azoulay & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Gustavo Manso, 2009. "Incentives and Creativity: Evidence from the Academic Life Sciences," NBER Working Papers 15466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.