Report NEP-IPR-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Shiller & Joel Waldfogel, 2009. "Music for a Song: An Empirical Look at Uniform Song Pricing and its Alternatives," NBER Working Papers 15390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martinsson, Gustav & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Internal Finance and Patents - evidence from firm-level data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 194, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00415747_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00419330_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Layne-Farrar, Anne & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Licensing Complementary Patents: â€œPatent Trollsâ€, Market Structure, and â€œExcessiveâ€ Royalties," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 275, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-079, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Reforms, Patent Protection and Knowledge Accumulation in India," MPRA Paper 17656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2009. "Does social software support service innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lee Branstetter & Kamal Saggi, 2009. "Intellectual Property Rights, Foreign Direct Investment, and Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 15393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.