Report NEP-IPR-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Effects of Patent Length on R&D: A Quantitative DGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 16918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordanier, John & Chun-Hui, Miao, 2009. "Sequential Innovation and the Duration of Technology Licensing," MPRA Paper 16882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pitelis, Christos & Panagopoulosi, Andreas, 2009. "Innovation Governance for Value Capture -The Problem and a Proposed Simple Model-based Solution," Papers DYNREG42, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Broström, Anders & McKelvey, Maureen, 2009. "How do Organisational and Cognitive Distances Shape Firms’ Interactions with Universities and Public Research Institutes?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 188, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz & Patrick Bolton, 2009. "Intracompany Governance and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2009. "Economic growth across Chinese provinces : insearch of innovation-driven gains," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Shawn Kantor & Alexander Whalley, 2009. "Do Universities Generate Agglomeration Spillovers? Evidence from Endowment Value Shocks," NBER Working Papers 15299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Research Governance in Academia: Are there Alternatives to Academic Rankings?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore