Report NEP-IPR-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2009. "Market Structure and Property Rights in Open Source," Levine's Bibliography 814577000000000211, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anitha Ramanna, 2009. "Interest Groups and Patent Reform in India," Working Papers id:1979, eSocialSciences.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality," Working Papers 2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- John P. Walsh & Sadao Nagaoka, 2009. "How ’Open ’ is Innovation in the US and Japan?: Evidence from the RIETI-Georgia Tech inventor survey," Discussion papers 09022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Singh, Lakhwinder & Singh, Baldev, 2009. "National Innovation System in the Era of Liberalization: Implications for Science and Technology Policy for Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 15432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200933 is not listed on IDEAS anymore