Report NEP-IPR-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Cohendet & Matthieu Farcot & Julien Pénin, 2009. "Intellectual property in a knowledge-based economy : Patents to include vs. patents to exclude," Working Papers of BETA 2009-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:cla:levarc:814577000000000211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gu, Weishi, 2009. "Impact of Foreign Intellectual Property Rights Protection on U.S. Exports and FDI," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49414, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Paul de Bijl & Viktoria Kocsis, 2009. "Concurrentie, innovatie en intellectuele eigendomsrechten in software markten," CPB Document 181, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- King, John L., 2009. "Multinational Technology Diffusion in Agriculture," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lei, Zhen & Wright, Brian D., 2009. "Why weak patents? Rational ignorance or pro-"customer" Tilt?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49279, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michael Schwarz & Yuri Takhteyev, 2009. "Half a Century of Public Software Institutions: Open Source as a Solution to Hold-Up Problem," NBER Working Papers 14946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adão Carvalho, 2009. "In search of excellence - Innovation contests to foster innovation and entrepreneurship in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & A. Sterlacchini, 2009. "Managerial incentive and the firms' propensity to invest in product and process innovation," Working Papers 655, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.