Report NEP-IPR-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2009. "Languages, Fees and the International Scope of Patenting," CEPR Discussion Papers 7241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Donja Darai & Jens Grosser & Nadja Trhal, 2009. "Patents versus Subsidies ï¿½ A Laboratory Experiment," SOI - Working Papers 0905, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Key Characteristics of the Small Innovative Firm," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 175, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Broström, Anders, 2009. "Working with Distant Researchers - distance and content in university-industry interaction," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 173, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano & Michele Polo, 2009. "Incentives to Innovate and Social Harm: Laissez-Faire, Authorization or Penalties?," CSEF Working Papers 220, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & José Sequeira, 2009. "Determinants of the international influence of a R&D organisation: a bibliometric approach," FEP Working Papers 319, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we090703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Abramovsky & Helen Simpson, 2009. "Geographic proximity and firm-university innovation linkages: evidence from Great Britain," IFS Working Papers W09/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.