Report NEP-IPR-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Pénin, 2009. "On the consequences of university patenting: What can we learn by asking directly to academic inventors?," Working Papers of BETA 2009-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00360997_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Grid Thoma & Salvatore Torrisi, 2009. "Financial Patenting in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benedikt Schnellbächer & Johannes Stephan, 2009. "The Role of the Intellectual Property Rights Regime for Foreign Investors in Post-Socialist Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Mario Coccia, 2008. "Investimento pubblico e privato in R&S: effetto di complementarietà o di sostituzione?," CERIS Working Paper 200804, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-workingpaper-2009-002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Villani, 2008. "R&D Cooperation in Real Option Game Analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 19-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-workingpaper-2009-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clark, Derek J. & Foros, Øystein & Sand, Jan Yngve, 2009. "Foreclosure in contests," Discussion Papers 2008/27, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Crescenzio Gallo & Michelangelo De Bonis, 2008. "Creazione ed implementazione di una Certifcation Authority open-source," Quaderni DSEMS 26-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.