Report NEP-IPR-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Economic Incongruities in the European Patent System," Working Papers ECARES 2009_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Katariina Nilsson Hakkala & Olivier Bertrand & Norbäck Pehr-Johan & Persson Lars, 2008. "Should R&D Champions be Protected from Foreign Takeovers?," Discussion Papers 459, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "Government spending composition, technical change and wage inequality," Working Papers 2009_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Olena Ivus, 2009. "Trade-Related Intellectual Property Rights: Theory and Empirics," Working Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 03 Feb 2009.
- Scherer, F. M., 2008. "The Historical Foundations of Communications Regulation," Working Paper Series rwp08-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Scherer, F. M., 2008. "The Emergence of Musical Copyright in Europe," Working Paper Series rwp08-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kristjanson, Patti & Reid, Robin & Dickson, Nancy & Clark, William C. & Vishnubhotla, Prasad & Romney, Dannie & Bezkorowajnyj, Peter & Said, Mohammed & Kaelo, Dickson & Makui, Ogeli & Nkedianye, David, 2008. "Linking International Agricultural Research Knowledge with Action for Sustainable Poverty Alleviation: What Works?," Working Paper Series rwp08-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.