Report NEP-IPR-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josh Lerner & Morten Sørensen & Per Strömberg, 2008. "Private Equity and Long-Run Investment: The Case of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masters, William A. & Delbecq, Benoit, 2008. "Accelerating innovation with prize rewards: History and typology of technology prizes and a new contest design for innovation in African agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers 835, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Leo A. Grünfeld, 2008. "Growth policy in a small, open economy. Domestic innovation and learning from abroad," Discussion Papers 572, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Markowski, Norbert & Grosser, Katherina & Kuhl, Rita, 2008.
"Analysis of barriers and obstacles in knowledge transfer between universities and SME
[Analyse von Barrieren und Hemmnissen beim Wissenstransfer zwischen Hochschulen und KMU]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe05, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Neal S Young & John P A Ioannidis & Omar Al-Ubaydli, 2008. "Why Current Publication May Distort Science," Working Papers id:1757, eSocialSciences.
- Ilir Maçi & Kresimir Zigic, 2008. "Competition Policy and Market Leaders," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp375, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.