Report NEP-IPR-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Cefis, 2008. "The Impact of M&A on Technology Sourcing Strategies," LEM Papers Series 2008/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alexandre Almeida & Cristina Santos & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "Bridging Science to Economy: The Role of Science and Technologic Parks in Innovation Strategies in “Follower” Regions," FEP Working Papers 302, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Awokuse, Titus O. & Yin, Hong, 2008. "Do Stronger Intellectual Property Rights Protection Induce More Bilateral Trade? Evidence from China's Imports," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6143, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-workingpaper-2008-007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ådne Cappelen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka, 2008. "The effects of R&D tax credits on patenting and innovations," Discussion Papers 565, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Partridge, Jamie & Furtan, William Hartley, 2008. "Increasing Canada's International Competitiveness: Is There a Link between Skilled Immigrants and Innovation?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6504, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nestor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo & Daniel Montolio, 2008. "Assessing the assignation of public subsidies: Do the experts choose the most efficient R&D projects?," Working Papers XREAP2008-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2008.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2008. "A Historical Perspective on Patents and Industry Growth in Finland - Connections and Lags," Discussion Papers 1159, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.