Report NEP-IPR-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schneider, Cédric & Hussinger, Katrin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Commercializing Academic Research: The Quality of Faculty Patenting," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Incumbent Innovation and Entry by Spinoff," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-083, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jayant Kumar, Jayant Kumar & Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami, 2008. "The Marriages of Intellectual Property & Insurance," MPRA Paper 11465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2008. "Research and development, profits and firm value: a structural estimation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ulrich Kaiser & Hans Christian Kongsted & Thomas Rønde, 2008. "Labor Mobility and Patenting Activity," CAM Working Papers 2008-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2008. "Consumer Welfare and Market Structure in a Model of Competition Between Open Source and Proprietary Software," Working Papers 08-31, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Nilsson Hakkala, Katariina & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Should R&D Champions be Protected from Foreign Takeovers?," Working Paper Series 772, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.