Report NEP-IPR-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendah, 2008. "Linking Environmental and Innovation Policy," Working Papers 2008.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Simona Tenaglia & Marco Ventura, 2008. "Valuing environmental patents legal protection when data is not available," ISAE Working Papers 103, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Vasileios Zikos, 2008. "R&D Collaboration Networks in Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 2008.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valerie Mercer-Blackman, 2008. "The Impact of Research and Development Tax Incentives on Colombiaâ€™s Manufacturing Sector; What Difference Do They Make?," IMF Working Papers 08/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Ngo Van Long & Horst Raff & Frank Stähler, 2008. "Innovation and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1430, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David Frachisse & Pascal Billand, 2008. "The Sixth Framework Program as an Affiliation Network: Representation and Analysis," Working Papers 2008.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.