Report NEP-IPR-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alar Kolk & Kristi Püümann, 2008. "Co-Development of Open Innovation Strategy and Dynamic Capabilities as a Source of Corporate Growth," Working Papers 173, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Salant, David J, 2007. "Formulas for fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory royalty determination," MPRA Paper 8569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lööf, Hans, 2008. "The Dynamics of Firm Growth - a re-examination," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 128, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Alexander Kaufmann, 2008. "Do Different Types of Innovation Rely on Specific Kinds of Knowledge Interactions?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2008. "Technological Innovation And Productivity In Late-Transition Estonia: Econometric Evidence From Innovation Surveys," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 61, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Francesco VENTURINI, 2008. "Information Technology, Research & Development, or Both? What Really Drives A Nation's Productivity," Working Papers 321, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.