Report NEP-IPR-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2007-43, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Grid Thoma & Salvatore Torrisi, 2007. "Creating Powerful Indicators for Innovation Studies with Approximate Matching Algorithms. A test based on PATSTAT and Amadeus databases," KITeS Working Papers 211, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2007.
- Maliranta, Mika & Mohnen, Pierre & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "Is Inter-Firm Labor Mobility a Channel of Knowledge spillovers? Evidence from a Linked Employer-Employee Panel," MERIT Working Papers 2008-005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alberto Galasso, 2007. "Broad Cross-License Agreements andPersuasive Patent Litigation: Theory andEvidence from the Semiconductor Industry," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 45, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic & David Popp, 2008. "Renewable Energy Policies And Technological Innovation: Evidence Based On Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 13760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2007. "Inventors? Response to Firm Acquisitions," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-078, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," KITeS Working Papers 208, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2007.