Report NEP-IPR-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2007. "Innovation and Competitive Capacity in Bangladeshs Pharmaceutical Sector," MERIT Working Papers 2007-031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Meyer, Peter B., 2007. "Network of Tinkerers: A Model of Open-Source Technology Innovation," Working Papers 413, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Azele Mathieu & Martin Meyer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2007. "Turning science into business: A case study of a major European research university," Working Papers CEB 07-035.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2007. "Dissecting Offshore Outsourcing and R&D: A Survey of Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 07060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "Determinants of the Acquisition of Smaller Firms by Larger Incumbents in High-Tech Industries: Are they related to Innovation and Technology Sourcing?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2007. "Barriers to innovation and public policy in Catalonia," Working Papers 2007/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bianca Potì & Emanuela Reale, 2007. "Government R&D funding: new approaches in the allocation policies for public and private beneficiaries," CERIS Working Paper 200709, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Stefanie Haller, 2007. "Exports and Productivity - Comparable Evidence for 14 Countries: The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity," Papers WP220, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).