Report NEP-IPR-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ponce, Carlos J., 2007. "Knowledge disclosure as intellectual property rights," UC3M Working papers. Economics we077140, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan MacGarvie, 2007. "Patents, Thickets, and the Financing of Early-Stage Firms: Evidence from the Software Industry," NBER Working Papers 13644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy S. Simcoe & Stuart J.H. Graham & Maryann Feldman, 2007. "Competing on Standards? Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property and the Platform Paradox," NBER Working Papers 13632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongbin Cai & Yasuyuki Todo & Li-An Zhou, 2007. "Do Multinationals' R&D Activities Stimulate Indigenous Entrepreneurship? Evidence from China's "Silicon Valley"," NBER Working Papers 13618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Da Rin & María Fabiana Penas, 2007. "The Effect of Venture Capital on Innovation Strategies," NBER Working Papers 13636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2007. "Open-Access Losses and Delay in the Assignment of Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 13642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00185984_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore