Report NEP-IPR-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides & William N. Hebert, 2007. "Patents and Antitrust: Application to Adjacent Markets," Working Papers 07-07, NET Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- Kilponen, Juha & Santavirta, Torsten, 2007. "When do R&D subsidies boost innovation? : revisiting the inverted U-shape," Research Discussion Papers 10/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Stanley B Watt, 2007. "Firm Heterogeneity and Weak Intellectual Property Rights," IMF Working Papers 07/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Holger Graf, 2007. "Gatekeepers in regional networks of innovators," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4777 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES) & Jérôme VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES), 2007. "Cognitive & Relational Distance in Alliance Networks: Evidence on the Knowledge Value Chain in the European ICT Sector," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-18, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Iacopo Grassi, 2007. "The Music Market in the Age of Download," Working Papers 2007.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.