Report NEP-IPR-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142520_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blind, Knut & Cremers, Katrin & Mueller, Elisabeth, 2007. "The Influence of Strategic Patenting on Companies' Patent Portfolios," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vianney Dequiedt & Bruno Versaevel, 2007. "Patent Pools and the Dynamic Incentives to R&D," Post-Print halshs-00142497, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142511_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dequiedt, V. & Menière, Y. & Trommetter, M., 2007. "Collective management of intellectual property rights," Working Papers 200703, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "What determines the efficiency of regional innovation systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Francisco Alcalá & Miguel González-Maestre, 2006. "Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property," Working Papers 0606, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Mariel Chladkova, Petr & Orbe Mandaluniz, Susan, 2007. "Benchmarking of patents: An application of GAM methodology," BILTOKI 2007-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Rajah RASIAH, 2007. "R&D and Export Intensities in Automotive Parts Firms in China, Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan: Does Ownership Matter?," Discussion papers 07025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).