Report NEP-INT-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Fernandes & Heiwai Tang, 2012. "Learning from Neighbors' Export Activities: Evidence from Exporters' Survival," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0766, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Luljeta Hajderllari & Kostas Karantininis & Lartey G. Lawson, 2012. "FDI as an Export-Platform: A Gravity Model for the Danish Agri-Food Industry," IFRO Working Paper 2012/7, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Gabor Bekes & Lionel Fontagne & Murakozy Balazs & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "How frequently firms export? Evidence from France," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1217, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Karel Janda & Eva Michalikova & Jiri Skuhrovec, 2012. "Credit Support for Export: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp461, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Tomás Castagnino, 2011. "What Drives firms´ Geographic Diversification in International Markets?," BCRA Working Paper Series 201152, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Klimek, Peter & Hausmann, Ricardo & Thurner, Stefan, 2012. "Empirical Confirmation of Creative Destruction from World Trade Data," Working Paper Series rwp12-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Matthias Flückiger & Markus Ludwig, 2012. "Made in China: Export competition and structural changes in the OECD countries," Working papers 2012/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2012. "International Knowledge Diffusion and the Comparative Advantage of Nations," Working Paper Series rwp12-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei Levchenko & Francesc Ortega, 2012. "A Global View of Cross-Border Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1218, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Kayam, Saime Suna & Ecer, Sencer & Gupta, R, 2011. "Social determinants of intra-regional dispersion of FDI in India," MPRA Paper 39153, University Library of Munich, Germany.