Report NEP-INT-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Iacovone & Ferdinand Rauch & L. Alan Winters, 2010. "Trade as an Engine of Creative Destruction Mexico experience with Chinese competition," Working Paper Series 0510, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Xavier Cirera, 2010. "The Impact of trade preferences on export prices in the European Union - who captures the preference rent?," Working Paper Series 1510, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Carlos Llano & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2010. "Is the Border Effect an Artefact of Geographic Aggregation?," Working Paper Series 1210, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Brad J. McDonald & Christian Henn, 2011. "Protectionist Responses to the Crisis; Damage Observed in Product-Level Trade," IMF Working Papers 11/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE & Christian VIEGELAHN, 2011. "No Protectionist Surprises: EU Antidumping Policy Before and During the Great Recession," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "The People’s Republic of China and India: Commercial Policies in the Giants," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 83, Asian Development Bank.
- Paulus, Moritz & Trueby, Johannes & Growitsch, Christian, 2011. "Nations as Strategic Players in Global Commodity Markets: Evidence from World Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers 2011-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Marius Brülhart & Céline Carrere & Federico Trionfetti, 7/11. "How Wages and Employment Adjust to Trade Liberalization: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Austria," Working Papers halshs-00607748, HAL.
- Peter Holmes, 2010. "Deep Integration in EU FTAs," Working Paper Series 0710, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Pierluigi Montalbano, 2010. "Does trade opennes increase vulnerability? A survey of the literature," Working Paper Series 0410, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-050_140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jarkko Turunen & Richard T. Harmsen & Tamim Bayoumi, 2011. "Euro Area Export Performance and Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 11/140, International Monetary Fund.