Report NEP-INT-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Fernandes & Heiwai Tang, 2010. "The Determinants of Vertical Integration in Export Processing: Theory and Evidence from China," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0749, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Armando Silva & Óscar Afonso & Ana Paula Africano, 2010. "Do Portuguese manufacturing firms self select to exports?," FEP Working Papers 371, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2010. "Exploring the Duration of EU Imports," Working Papers 2010:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Alba, Joseph & Hur, Jung & Park, Donghyun, 2010. "Do Hub-and-Spoke Free Trade Agreements Increase Trade? A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 46, Asian Development Bank.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Customs Union: Incentives for Multilateral Tariff Cooperation over Free Trade," MPRA Paper 22346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Schmidt & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Linkages between Technology Choice and Exporting: Evidence from Argentina," Kiel Working Papers 1620, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010. "Network Externalities, Transport Costs and Tariffs," Discussion Paper Series 53, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Dudley Cooke, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Trade Globalization," Working Papers 042010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Nicolas Berman and Philippe Martin, 2010. "The Vulnerability Of Sub-Saharan Africa To The Financial Crisis: The Case Of Trade," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/15, European University Institute.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Ljungwall, Christer, 2010. "Is China Different? A Meta-Analysis Of Export-Led Growth," Working Paper Series 2010-15, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Andrei Zlate, 2010. "Offshore production and business cycle dynamics with heterogeneous firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 995, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mohler, Lukas & Seitz, Michael, 2010. "The Gains from Variety in the European Union," Discussion Papers in Economics 11477, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sandra Hanslin, 2010. "Trade Openness, Gains from Variety and Government Spending," SOI - Working Papers 1004, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.