Report NEP-INT-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Elvira Sapienza, 2009. "The interaction between Export and FDI: Central-Eastern Europe and EU15," Quaderni DSEMS 13-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Peter S. Liapis, 2009. "Extensive Margins in Agriculture," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Chiara Franco & Subash Sasidharan, 2009. "Fdi, Export Spillover And Firm Heterogeneity - An Application To The Indian Manufacturing Case," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 06-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Diego Garlaschelli, 2009. "Multinetwork of international trade: A commodity-specific analysis," Papers 0908.1879, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Intra-Industry Adjustment to Import Competition: Theory and Application to the German Clothing Industry," Kiel Working Papers 1557, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kristian Behrens & Yasusada Murata, 2009. "Trade, Competition, and Efficiency," Cahiers de recherche 0940, CIRPEE.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2009. "Environmental Effects of International Trade," Working Paper Series rwp09-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kinoshita, Soshichi, 2009. "The Effect of Product Classifications on the Formulation of Export Unit Value Indices: A Comparison of Export Unit Value Indices based on SITC and HS," IDE Discussion Papers 213, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Cross-border lobbying in preferential trading agreements: implications for external tariffs," Working Papers 2009-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- ANDO Mitsuyo & IRIYAMA Akie, 2009. "International Production Networks and Export/Import Responsiveness to Exchange Rates: The case of Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 09049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bussière, Matthieu & Chudik, Alexander & Sestieri, Giulia, 2009. "Modelling global trade flows: results from a GVAR model," Working Paper Series 1087, European Central Bank.
- Abhijit Chakraborty & S. S. Manna, 2009. "Weighted Trade Network in a Model of Preferential Bipartite Transactions," Papers 0909.3984, arXiv.org.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2009. "Location, Internationalization and Performance of Firms in Italy: a Multilevel Approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 211, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).