Report NEP-INT-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & James R. Markusen, 2009. "International Welfare and Employment Linkages Arising from Minimum Wages," NBER Working Papers 15196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan De Loecker & Frederic Warzynski, 2009. "Markups and firm-level export status," NBER Working Papers 15198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:osk:wpaper:0922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariana Spatareanu & Vlad Manole, 2009. "Trade openness and income ?a re-examination," LICOS Discussion Papers 24309, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Penélope Pacheco-López & A.P. Thirlwall, 2009. "Has Trade Liberalisation in Poor Countries Delivered the Promises Expected?," Studies in Economics 0911, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kris James Mitchener & Masato Shizume & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2009. "Why did Countries Adopt the Gold Standard? Lessons from Japan," NBER Working Papers 15195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vlad Manole & Mariana Spatareanu, 2009. "Trade openness and income – a re-examination," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2009-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Pablo, Agnese & Joan Enric, Ricart, 2009. "Offshoring: Facts and numbers at the country level," MPRA Paper 16503, University Library of Munich, Germany.