Report NEP-INT-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp05-2009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2009. "Understanding Interstate Trade Patterns," MPRA Paper 15952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jozef Konings & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2009. "Antidumping Protection hurts Exporters:Firm-level evidence from France," LICOS Discussion Papers 24109, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2009. "Factor Content of Bilateral Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs," LICOS Discussion Papers 23809, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Toru Kikuchi & Kazumichi Iwasa, 2009. "Interregional Trade, Industrial Location and Import Infrastructure," Discussion Papers 0908, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.