Report NEP-INT-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosario CrinÃ² & Paolo Epifani, 2009. "Productivity, Quality and Export Behavior (Revised version of: Firm-Export Intensity and Productivity, September 2011)," Development Working Papers 271, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Stolting, 2009. "International Trade and Growth: The Impact of Seletion and Imitation," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/21, European University Institute.
- Avraham Ebenstein & Ann Harrison & Margaret McMillan & Shannon Phillips, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Trade and Offshoring on American Workers Using the Current Population Surveys," NBER Working Papers 15107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matilde Bombardini & Giovanni Gallipoli & Germán Pupato, 2009. "Skill Dispersion and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 15097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vivien Procher & Dirk Engel, 2009. "Export, FDI and Productivity – Evidence for French Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0111, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.