Report NEP-INT-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Potin, Jacques, 2009. "The selection effect of two-way trade in the Melitz model: an alternative approach," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung, 2009. "Trade Intermediation and the Organization of Exporters," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 309/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Yoichi Sugita, 2009. "Matching, Quality Upgrading, and Trade between Heterogeneous Firms," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-064, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Simon Teitel, 2008. "Innovation Promotion and Learning in International Trade: the Case of Colombian Manufacturing Exports," ICER Working Papers 23-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nguyen Hiep & Hiroshi Ohta, 2009. "Superiority of Exporters and the Causality Between Exporting and Firm Characteristics in Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series 239, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2009. "WTO Membership and the Extensive Margin of World Trade: New Evidence," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 304/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Tacit Collusion over Foreign Direct Investment under Oligopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Ethnic Networks, Information, and International Trade: Revisiting the Evidence," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 306/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "South-North Integration, Outsourcing and Skills," wiiw Research Reports 353, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Cong S. Pham, 2007. "Product Specialization in International Trade: A Further Investigation," Economics Series 2007_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.