Report NEP-INT-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timo Mitze & Björn Alecke & Gerhard Untiedt, 2009. "Trade-FDI Linkages in a System of Gravity Equations for German Regional Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0084, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael Landesmann, 2008. "International Trade and Economic Diversification: Patterns and Policies in the Transition Economies," wiiw Research Reports 350, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino A, 2009. "Trade, Markup Heterogeneity and Misallocations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marius Brülhart & Federico Trionfetti, 2009. "A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased," Working Papers halshs-00366530, HAL.
- Jens Krüger, 2009. "How Do Firms Organize Trade? Evidence from Ghana," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 449, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2008. "Putting the Parts Together: Trade, Vertical Linkages, and Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers 580, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Lucas W. Davis & Matthew E. Kahn, 2009. "International Trade in Used Vehicles: The Environmental Consequences of NAFTA," Working Papers 584, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Cadot, Olivier & Gallezot, Jacques & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko, 2009. "EU Trade Barriers in the Agri-food Sector: When Protection Breeds Dependence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julian Emami Namini, 2009. "International Trade with Firm Heterogeneity in Factor Shares," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kozo Koyota & Robert M. Stern, 2008. "Computational Analysis of APEC Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 578, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gordhan K. Saini, 2009. "Non-tariff measures and Indian textiles and clothing exports," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2009. "Profit Shifting and Trade Agreements in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," NBER Working Papers 14803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei A. Levchenko, 2008. "International Trade and Institutional Change," Working Papers 579, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Peter M. Morrow, 2008. "East is East and West is West: A Ricardian-Heckscher-Ohlin Model of Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 575, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.