Report NEP-INT-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalina Manova, 2008. "Credit Constraints, Heterogeneous Firms, and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 14531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Villoria, Nelson, 2008. "Estimation of Missing Intra-African Trade," GTAP Research Memoranda 2915, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Lucas W. Davis & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "International Trade in Used Durable Goods: The Environmental Consequences of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 14565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Task Trade between Similar Countries," NBER Working Papers 14554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olaf Jonkeren & Erhan Demirel & Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2008. "Endogenous Transport Prices and Trade Imbalances," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-088/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008. "The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," NBER Working Papers 14542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bajpai, Siddharth & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2008. "Impacts of Exchange Rate Volatility on the U.S. Cotton Exports," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6849, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.