Report NEP-INT-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costas Arkolakis, 2008. "Market Penetration Costs and the New Consumers Margin in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 14214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Strutt & J. Poot & J. Dubbeldam, 2008. "International Trade Negotiations and the Trans-Border Movement of People: A Review of the Literature," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-68, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Joel Stiebale, 2008. "Do Financial Constraints Matter for Foreign Market Entry? – A Firm-Level Examination," Ruhr Economic Papers 0051, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Martina Lawless & Karl Whelan, 2007. "A note on trade costs and distance," Working Papers 200716, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2008. "Trade Unions go global!," Working Papers 2008_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Aug 2008.
- Altan Aldan & Mahmut Gunay, 2008. "Entry to Export Markets and Productivity: Analysis of Matched Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 0805, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- ITO Banri & WAKASUGI Ryuhei & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2008. "Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Discussion papers 08028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).