Report NEP-INT-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Ruiz & Josep M. Vilarrubia, 2007. "The wise use of dummies in gravity models: export potentials in the Euromed region," Working Papers 0720, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pol Antràs & Ricardo J. Caballero, 2007. "Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective," NBER Working Papers 13241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "India's Trade Practices in Livestock Sector," MPRA Paper 3854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Productivity and Size of the Export Market Evidence for West and East German Plants, 2004," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Claudia Canals & Xavier Gabaix & Josep M. Vilarrubia & David Weinstein, 2007. "Trade patterns, trade balances and idiosyncratic shocks," Working Papers 0721, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Why more West than East German firms export," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Akhter, Naseem & Ali, Amanat, 2007. "Does Trade Liberalization Increase the Labor Demand Elasticities? Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3897 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Margit Molnár & Nigel Pain & Daria Taglioni, 2007. "The Internationalisation of Production, International Outsourcing and Employment in the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 561, OECD Publishing.
- Michaels, Guy & Zhi, Xiaojia, 2007. "Freedom Fries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Pisu, Mauro, 2007. "Exporting, Linkages and Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John J. Heim, 2007. "Do Falling Import Prices Increase Market Demand for Domestically Produced Consumer Goods?," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0707, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- John J. Heim, 2007. "Does the Exchange Rate Really Affect Consumer Spending?," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0709, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.